Saturday, February 24, 2018

Post #7: 2/24/18

Let's play hashtag games:

Donald Trump: "I know the BEST words." (even if I don't use them) #DumbThingsToBragAbout

I can bend my thumbs back at a right angle. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Your stature. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

How many hot dogs you can eat at a contest. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

How many girls you've gotten pregnant.  #DumbThingsToBragAbout

The participation trophy you won in youth baseball. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

You voted for both Clintons. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Trump knows the bankruptcy laws. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

You graduated summa cum laude from Trump University. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Gross stuff you've eaten on a dare. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Holding the NFL record for most interceptions in a game. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Owning a football personally signed by O.J. Simpson #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Voting for Obama twice. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Things you brought home from the city dump.  #DumbThingsToBragAbout

Holding your high school's truancy record. #DumbThingsToBragAbout

I love Lily Tomlin's telephone operator bit. #ImShowingMyAge

I remember when going to a movie cost a quarter. #ImShowingMyAge

I still have the slide rule I used in high school  #ImShowingMyAge