Friday, March 9, 2018

Post #18: 3/9/18

As I mentioned in the signature political blog, I've decided to return to Twitter in a more limited fashion (e.g., fewer reply Tweets, hashtag games) and will soon introduce a (more RAG Trolling segment in this blog. I will continue to experiment with content, including shorter Facebook or other Internet comments, ad libs to memes or political cartoons. This blog will not go away because of a decision to resume my Twitter account. In fact, I hope to use Twitter as a way of driving more readers to other content.









*
A brief note to readers that familiar with my Facebook format conventions: I use blue fonts for OP commentary, purple (also dark green or brown for other commentators) with a comment that I typically don't agree with, and red font (of course) to correct or expand on

On FB, a Russian troll uggests Trump's strategy over his unconstitutional tariffs:

He is fighting the labour and production outsourcing to the low labour cost countries. The idea is to close the production cost gap so the employers stop outsourcing and start employing localy

You realize that mercantilists have been spreading that bullshit for centuries --about 90% of job losses have to do with improvements in technology. Trump is simply another corrupt bastard who lusts for power like Putin.

*

Image of the Day

via Pro-Life Libertarians on FB
Their campaign slogan: ".Getting your fair share of other people's stuff: "he didn't earn that""