Friday, March 16, 2018

Post #24: 3/16/18

  1. Watching the leftist hacks cry crocodile tears over McCabe's termination is nauseating. I'm no Trumpkin,, but the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, based on IG findings, recommended McCabe's termination. "Andrew McCabe"
  2. Replying to 
    Stop drinking while tweeting, you partisan hack. Firing McCabe is not "obstruction of justice".
  3. Replying to 
    No public service parasite deserves a $1.8M pension. Cry me a river. I also don't believe in extravagant pensions for past Presidents like the abominable Obama.
  4. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. But the entrepreneur with long hours Will take home the prize.
  5. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush Better buy another before the bell push.
  6. Meddling in Chinese internal affairs is unwise and will result in bad unintended consequences. It's like we are reverting to failed 1960's foreign policy. "Taiwan Travel Act"
  7. The soundtrack of my generation.
  8. The only thing wrong with what Flake said about the GOP not deserving to lead is that it leaves us prisoners to the Chuck and Nancy Show. "Jeff Flake"
  9. Replying to 
    The real RINO is that SOB former registered Democrat, Trump.
  10. Flake is right; that's why all us true conservatives left the GOP when Trump clinched his nomination. "Jeff Flake"
  11. Replying to 
    Jeff Flake is a true conservative, and Trump is a RINO, in fact former registered Dem.
  12. You meet all the dead politicians you voted for.
  13. Democrat policies are working, and everything around you is frozen.
  14. Hillary Clinton is cold and wants Satan to turn up the heat.
  15. I'm still in a relationship with my ex-girlfriend.
  16. I only see my Democrat relatives.
  17. There's loud rap/hip-hop music playing overhead, and it won't stop.
  18. My new job: Bill Clinton's intern.
  19. Obama just got elected for a third term.
  20. Actually, I take responsibility for making myself obese, although during my salad days, I did believe in what Big Government had to say about nutrition.